I love prompts and mini-activities that transport me into a creative space. As the weather gets colder and the holidays approach, I'm constantly creating. Here are a few exercises that I'll be using this week.
- Make your two favorite animals into one animal.
- Think about the inside of a rock . . . Draw it . . . and write a poem about the inside of a rock.
- Draw or write about the part of your home that you like the best.
- Draw or write about the heaviest thing on the planet.
- Draw a picture using 3 squares, a circle, and two primary colors.
- Illustrate your favorite poem.