Here's a random list of 11 things that bring me joy -- I often jot them down when I'm sitting on the train, in a coffee shop, or like tonight, on the sofa before bed reflecting on the week and the days ahead. It's been months since I've posted one of these lists on Creative Cookie and I'm noticing a few themes; I'm happiest when I'm learning, giving, and (of course) creating.
This week, I'm jazzed about:
- having the ability to surprise and be surprised
- being a part of a wonderful community of women writers
- having the opportunity to be a better daughter
- being able to support, splurge, and smile (all within a 10 minute period)
- purging and pitching
- starting to create cloth books for babies of dear friends and family
- making progress with wedding plans
- having photos to edit
- flexible Fridays
- amazing magazines
- the things that end up being better than what they seem
What's on your happiness inventory? What are your recurring themes? How do they connect to your dreams?